Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Photo Worth More Than 1000 Words

Photo by Jenny Frazee Photography
By this picture, 

I'm Captivated.

I'm Moved. 

and I'm Humbled.

This photo was captured in a mere second of what was a twelve hour wedding day. And while there were hundreds of other photos that were better staged, this is my favorite.

I remember the feeling as a young girl looking up to a bride on her wedding day. The first moment I would see her coming down the isle, it was as if she had transformed into a princess. Her glowing face radiated similar to those I had only seen in movies. Her gown flowing from side to side as she moved and everyone smiling around her, filled with joy. I not only wanted to be by her, but someday wanted to be her. She had found her prince and I was lucky enough to be in the presence of their wedding.

When I look at this picture, the admiration the little girl has for my bride is inspiring.  It moves me to believe in child-like wonder, an innocent and humble appreciation to experience the best gift on Earth.... LOVE.

I'm a believer that the little moments can mean the most and I could not be more grateful to Jenny Frazee for capturing this photo.

I hope you take a moment to enjoy the true beauty of this photo.

















1 comments:

  1. Its not my firѕt tіme to go tο seе this web page, і am browsing this web pagе dailly аnd
    get good data from here daily.

    Here is mу website - same day loans

    ReplyDelete